Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Save The Date

So I sent these little gems out in the mail this afternoon which means... In a few days, you will all be reading the wedding blog site! Mark your calendars, folks. Its wedding time.

Here is what you can find here / what I will put on here in the future:

- Hotels, Motels, Inns, Suites, B&B's, and Home Rental information galore
- Super excellent restaurant recommendations
- Awesome activities for the Central Coast
- Sneak Preview to some Wedding excitement
- Random rambillings
- Entertaining comments provided by YOU GUYS!

Things you will not find:

- Sharks
- Carnival rides
- Crickets
- Scorpions

So, check back here every once in a while for some fun and thrilling updates.
Here's to seeing you all very soon!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I love the magnets, way cool I idea! I hope we can come! Cherish Copeland

    ReplyDelete